Monday, October 27, 2008

So this week I’m off to Johannesburg for Winex. It’s a wine convention that is held at the Sandton Convention Center where most of the wine farms in the country gather and show their wines. Everyone is welcome to come through to taste all of these magnificent wines!! Especially ours. As most of you know I work on a wine farm. Don’t get jealous, it’s not as glamorous as it sounds. People seem to think that if you work on a wine farm you drink wine all day and just relax in the sun. NO NO NO!! You’ll be sad to know that we actually do work. And it’s hard work. I’m the PA to the owner and Winemaker, I also help out in the finance department. But I can say that I work with an amazing group of people. So I’m off to Johannesburg and I have a bit of a chest infection. Gross it’s disgusting. To everyone that’s had bronchitis before you’ll know the first tell tale signs when you have that heavy cough and you taste that disgusting metallic shit!! That’s what I have. But I’m not gonna even give it the energy to say that I fear I might have bronchitis.

So Winex JHB is mostly fun, but also tiring, normally I need about a week to recover. We work hard and play hard. After Winex we usually go out for dinner to some of the top restaurants. My personal fav has got to be Wang Thai in Sandton Square. I just love their sweet and sour pork. Julian if you’re reading this best you give me discount for the free advertising… hehehehe.

Anyhow, I’ll probably not be posting on my blog for a few days, I might find time and I might now. Lets see.

To my friends in the computer, I’ll see you on Saturday!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you on Saturday - cant wait!!!

From IF to Adoption! said...

Can't wait to meet you on Saturday too!!! It's going to be fun!! Are you bringing Dee & I some vino???