Friday, October 10, 2008






So here I am. I'd heard of Blogs in the past, obviously, but I was never really sure what they were. I'm still not really sure, but I'm sure I'll find my feet here very soon. I'd like to share my journey of hope, love and failure...
I'll probably become a little addict here, I must admit I was one of those people who couldn't stop checking Facebook when it first started. Yip, I was a Facebook Addict. Now it's changed, I'm finding myself more and more on Infertility Sites, Googling all kinds of weird and wonderful gynecological things and I'm sadly even a regular on a pregnancy site. Not that there's a bun in the oven (I wish), but because I've been there. I will give you a full rundown of my TTC story in the next blog.
I like the chapter in Tertia Albertyn’s book - So Close called "My friends in the Computer", that's what you've all been to me and I'm so grateful and blessed to have met you all. I love you guys so much. Thanks for the support over the years ladies. And to my three Angels in heaven, you will always be a big part of my life and of my story.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Nix, you have taken a very big step starting this blog. I envy you, I'm not ready to do something like that.

Good luck with the blogging!

From IF to Adoption! said...

Hey Nix

Welcome to Blogland!!!!

Can't wait to read all about you!!!

I've also just started my blog!!!

Luv
Joni

daniele said...

Hey Nix... Here's to a great start on your blog!!

Cheers - (Clink!)

Unknown said...

ha ha love ya

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Dont worry it took me a while to figure out everything too!
Love Dee xxx

Anonymous said...

PS - I like your blog name *wink*

Twinkles said...

Hi Nix

Love it, this is a very big step. You are really brave to share your story with the world. We definitely watch this space.