Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In Memory of B!

Today is a sad day. Today I bury a really good friend. I’m not the only one who is feeling this pain of loss. There are hundreds of people who are feeling this pain. Her husband, her children, her grandchildren, her mother. And of course her friends. One thing B didn’t have a shortage of is friends. She was such a dynamic person and even though for the last year she’s been bed ridden due to loosing her mobility, she has always had a smile on her face and she never once complained about her situation. The cancer had completely taken over her body and her life. Yet she remained B!!! What a lovely soul we have lost. One that has touched so many peoples lives in so many different ways.

R.I.P B! I love you my friend and always will. Thanks for all the support you gave me in my fucked up journey. I love you!

No comments: