Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Buckle up!!

On the subject of buckling your kids into car seats. This is something that pisses me off to no end. These parents drive around buckled up while there kids are jumping around in the back seat… What’s up with that? Another thing that I wish people would get into their heads is that it is physically impossible to keep hold of a child on your lap if you are involved in a car accident. I can understand that kids unbuckle themselves and that they scream their heads off when you buckle them in but for heaven’s sake, catch a wake up. There is no excuse why your children aren’t buckled in. if they don’t want to buckle up or stay buckled up then they must stay at home. When I was small my parents wouldn’t even start the car if I hadn’t buckled up and locked the door. I’m all for that. On most days I take my bosses granddaughter to school and I fetch her. Everyday I say to her she must buckle up, then I ask her why she must buckle up and everyday she’ll reply, “Because it’s the law and its safety first”. She’s 5 years old and for fuck’s sake she gets it. I’m even nervous when I travel with my dog in the car. I wish I could get her to sit with a seat belt on. Don’t think you get doggie seatbelt attachments for her size. I’ve seen them for bigger dogs but not little ones. (see pic of my furry baby)

Anyway, AF has now finished. And I’m kinda tempted to jump hubby the minute I see EWCM but I’m also to scared to. I know we might have a solution to the problem but it’s not a definite answer. It’s just gonna be another experiment to see if that won’t perhaps help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true, I once went off at this woman in a Golf with her young toddler STANDING on the front seat - and then she LAUGHED! Hubby had to restrain me.