Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well. Seems I’m keeping up with the good trend of not keeping my blog up to date. Last you heard I had a baby. Well my baby is now a little boy. Well almost. He’s getting so so big. He’s ready to roll from his back to his tummy but he hasn’t quiet figured out how to get his arm out from under him and this pisses him off. He’s also kinda sitting. If I put him in the sitting position he stays like that for a while then falls over. I could carry on and on about my angel but I’ll save some for next time.

We also just bought a new house. We moved in over the weekend. I’m loving it so much. It’s got such a good vibe. The dogs love it even more. The garden is huge and Gizmo gets lost for hours exploring and stuff. Spike being not quiet so adventurous kinda sticks around the house still.

Oh and I’m turning dirty thirty in a week days time… can’t wait!!!

2 comments:

Irene said...

WOOT WOOT FLIPPING WOOT!!! She's back in the blogosphere hehe

P.S (On turning 30 - welcome to the big leage my friend)

Karien said...

Aren't they just so cute when they do all these new things! I bet he looks sooooooo impressed with himself when he is sitting?

Happy, happy so long! Hope you have a blast!