Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Solids are going really well. Thomas has taken to food like a little pro – a real mommies boy! So far he’s tried, rice cereal, butternut, gem squash, baby marrow (not his fav), apple and tomorrow it’s pear time. I’ve got so much food in the freezer that I’ve made. I must remember that one apple to stew is more then enough. I don’t need to do 12 at a time – lol.

The new house is going great. The garden is looking fab and we got some stunning outdoor furniture on Monday. We’ve also bought ourselves a new fridge, it’s divine, I just wanna hump it all day long. Although I don’t think I’d be setting a very good example for Thomas if I did.

Dirty thirty is almost here. Can’t wait to be a “grown up”. Will update on how the party goes on Saturday. We are having a 1980 hamburger party. Can’t wait.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hey Nix

Nice to see more updates from you my friend. Sorry I'm late cause now you're full swing into the 30's - nice place to be hey? Lucky you ... Im leaving them behind me soon. P.S - You can also post that cute lite vid of Thomas on here if you want ... xxx