Thursday, May 14, 2009

What the hell is wrong with me? I’ve been so emotional over the past few days it’s crazy. I cry when Alan hugs me. I cry when someone shouts at me. I even cried when Adam on Idols sang the other night. I can’t handle this anymore. I can’t even function properly at work. I look at my boss with hate. Probably cause we all hate him every now and then. More now than then. But still. This is not like me and I don’t like it. What makes it worse is that it feels like I’m always moaning. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Someone should have seriously told me that it’s like this when you’re pregnant. Will seriously rethink having that second child! Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not being ungrateful, it’s just seriously bad. To add to it for the past few days I’ve had this threatening tummy bug and it now looks like it’s here in full force. Sorry for you Nicky, there is nothing you can take.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Shame Nix, that sux!

I hope you feel better soon. Just think of my new boyfriend - Adam Lambert. He will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Kim said...

sorry Nix ... hope u feel better soon ...

the crying is normal ... you ARE pregnant ...

Unknown said...

Shame Nix! Don't worry it really is normal, I also had that!

Hope you feel better soon!

Nikki said...

Hormones are a wonderful thing. It's a bloody rollercoaster of emotions, and near the end, you will in all likliness want to add grevious bodily harm and verbal abuse to your list emotions for the day.

Hope you start to feel a little more human.

Nix