Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tit bits

Oh my word. Blogging really has taken the back burner for a while now. Just haven’t had time really. Plus I’ve also been off work due to a fantastic stomach bug. Not complaining though. Lost 2kg’s in 2 days from it, and I still haven’t picked it up!! Goodie!!!

I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas time. I’ve almost finished my Christmas shopping. Just one more pressie left to buy. Only buying for the kids this year. So that makes it a really cheap Christmas (haha – says me – hubby is buying a TV cabernet, plasma and surround sound – grand total … don’t want to scare you all so i'm let to add my bit too) as there are only 3 kiddies to buy for in CT, my two god kids and my cousins little girl. But girls are so easy to buy for so that should be easy enough to come up with a great idea.
On the Christmas note. I found that wonderful tree that I was looking for and as you’ve guessed it’s up. Well it’s been up since about 15 November but hey, it was new and I had to put it up then. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!!

On Saturday past we went to our god kids Christmas concert. It was so so sweet. I cried my eyes out when they were on stage. I was so so proud. They were very cute. Even though the little one (18 months) didn’t do anything except stand there and look at everyone, I was so proud. Felt like shouting from the roof tops saying “that’s my godson”.

And you know those Baby of Board signs you get for your car?? You know the yellow ones. Well I bought a Maltese Poodle on Board one. Figured seen as though I wasn’t gonna be getting a Baby on Board sticker in the near future I may as well have one with Poodle on Board – besides she is my baby princess dog!!!

No comments: