Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some days are easier then others! It’s so weird to explain. Yesterday I wanted to phone my gynae and tell him that I’m starting with Clomid right away, I can’t wait anymore. Then A said that I’m overreacting. Which I probably was. Now today I’m totally fine with the whole idea of not being pregnant. In fact I’m dying to know when AF is gonna arrive. Today is CD28. NOTHING!! Nada fokol! So I guess my wishful thinking of a 28 day cycle this month, that has been blown out the window. Anyway!

On a lighter note. It’s almost that time of the year that we put the Christmas tree up. My tree usually goes up after Halloween. I just love it. I count the days before I can put it up. This year I’ve been very good. My tree is still in the wendy house. The only reason being is that I’m looking for a bigger one. When the hell do the shops start selling them??? And where the hell can I find a really beautiful big one??? Anyone???

No comments: